Do you always put on eyebrow makeup and get late at work? Or wanting to have a “woke up like this” feeling every day? Well, the new trend in beautifying your eyebrow is now here! Never worry again on how they look you every morning. Never have that messy look after sweating. Microblading is the new trend nowadays– it gives you that natural look ever.
Your eyebrows is one of the best assets you should have. Thin eyebrows make your face so dull and incomplete, thick one is not good looking as well. This process, it gives your eyebrow the look of “just so perfect” isn’t it self satisfying?
So today, we will answer some of the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Eyebrow Embroidery:
FAQs in Microblading
What is Microblading?
- It is also known as Eyebrow Embroidery is the new trend in beautifying your eyebrows.
How long does the procedure last?
- The initial session only takes around 2 ½ hours to 3 hours. The very first step is that the Brow Technician will shape your eyebrow and would seek your approval. Second steps should the style already approved, you will choose your preferred pigment color. Once you have chosen your preferred pigment color, the process begins.
Moreover, after the first session is a follow-up session that usually takes a month or a month and a half after the first session. Such follow-up session will approximately take 1 ½ to 2 hours.
How long is the healing process?
- After each session, it is normal that the microbladed area to be slightly red and appears to be dark– that’s totally fine, it is really part of the healing process. As it heals, redness will fade gradually. During the healing time, do not scrub or always touch the area as it may be infected. Overall, the healing will fully set in about 4 weeks. After the healing process, the microbladed area will turn into its normal color.
Is the process painful?
- The pain that you will feel during the process very much tolerable. This is due to the topical anesthesia applied to the area to make it numb and also reapplied as the process goes by. As everyone differently reacts to the anesthesia, the process is described as a light cat scratches the area. After the process, you may ask for your Brow Technician if you need to intake some medicines for you not to feel any pain at all.
How long will it last?
- Depending on the skin condition, it typically lasts 1 to 3 years. Skincare is a must while flanking your beautiful eyebrow– by doing so, the lasting effect will be prolonged.
What are the pre-care procedures?
- Prior to the procedure, you are advised not to do the following:
- Do not intake any alcoholic drinks three days before the procedure.
- DO not intake Aspirin or Ibuprofen three days before the procedure.
- Avoid tanning your skin so the Bro Technician can really assess your skin tone and conditions.
- Avoid any face scrubs or chemical peels two weeks before the procedure.
- Post-care procedures are advised by your Brow Technician. It is strongly to follow your Technician’s advice as it will lead to its best results.
Generally, avoid putting on strong chemicals on your face most especially the microbladed area as it will shorten its lifespan.
So there, those are the 7 FAQs on Microblading. You need to strictly follow each step and the advise of your brow Technician to achieve that great look of your Eyebrow.
Microblading is one of the greatest treatments you can give for yourself, but if done improperly, it will bring a greater headache to you. Timeless Medical Spa and Weight Loss is the best dermatological clinic in North Ogden Utah. Indulge in professional dermatological treatments. Timeless Medical Spa and Weight Loss’ serene spa setting creates a soothing experience, while its professional staff helps you to achieve beautiful results. Experience Timeless to reveal a more vibrant, revitalized, and younger-looking you.
Timeless Medical Spa and Weight Loss is not just an expert in Hair Removal, other products/services include the following:
- Laser Hair Removal
- Acne Treatment
- Medical Weight Loss
- Fitness and Yoga
- Skin Care Treatment
- Skin Care Products
Want to know more about Timeless Medical Spa and Weight Loss’ Microblading Services and other expertise, you may call at (801) 475-4300 or visit https://timelessmedspa.com/