TimeLess Med Spa is so excited to launch our new weight loss medication, Semaglutide. This medication has been around for many years as an anti-diabetic medication. Recently, it has been FDA approved for weight loss and the results are incredible!!
WHAT IS SEMAGLUTIDE?
Semaglutide is an injectable medication that has been used to treat diabetes. With the new FDA approval for weight loss, we are seeing amazing results with decreasing appetite, slowing gastric emptying, making you feel full for longer, regulates insulin secretions, and decreasing spikes in blood glucose that can cause food cravings.
DOES IT REALLY WORK?
Most of our patients are losing between 10-30 lbs. in 3 months and keeping it off. Give it a try and see for yourself!
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Once a week you will do a subcutaneous injection. Into the stomach (we will show you how to do this injection).
- Side effects can last more than a week after the last injection
- Side effects include nausea, heartburn, vomiting and diarrhea.
- We can increase your dosing weekly as needed to continue achieving weight loss results
- This program does not include a specific focus on nutrition but works nicely with the “TimeLess” nutrition program we have in place.
- Exercise is always encouraged with a goal of regular movement, focusing on getting 150-minutes/ week of moderate to vigorous movement, for optimal long-term, sustainable weight loss.
- For long-term weight loss management following or during your weight loss journey, we recommend using our TimeLess nutrition counselors for additional guidance.