Longer, Fuller Eyelashes with Latisse
Have you always wanted longer, fuller eyelashes?
Have you noticed your lashes thinning with age?
Studies show that eyelashes can drastically decrease in fullness and length after 30 years old. Lashes may get lighter in color, too.
While we can’t reverse time, there is a way to grow longer, fuller, even darker lashes in just 16 weeks. Eyelashes grow over a period of several months, and researches believe that LATISSE® increases the percentage of hairs in the active growth, or anagen, phase.
Other products claim to grow longer lashes, but LATISSE® is the only FDA approved product proven to increase the length and thickness of eyelashes.
Some important do’s and don’ts:
- Do not apply to the lower lid or in the eye and blot excess solution with a tissue.
- Only use the sterile applicators supplied with LATISSE® to apply the product.
- Don’t allow the tip of the bottle or applicator to touch fingers or any other unintended surface, as contamination by common bacteria is known to cause infections.
- Remove contact lenses prior to applying LATISSE®. Contact lenses may be reinserted 15 minutes afterwards.
- Remember, if you stop using LATISSE®, lashes will gradually return to their previous appearance.
Although it still requires a prescription to purchase, we are able to dispense LATISSE® here at TimeLess.
Call 801-475-4300 for a free consultation with Dr. Williams or to get a prescription.