There are many ways to clear, cleanse, and rejuvenate your skin. Up until now, some people avoided microdermabrasion because it sometimes came with messy crystals and irritation in sensitive areas. However, new Diamond Microdermabrasion technology from TimeLess – your Ogden, Utah beauty expert – has changed all of that. This new diamond technology gives you all of the benefits of microdermabrasion with none of the hassle. Here are just a few ways that a Diamond Microdermabrasion can benefit you:
- Saves time. Unlike some chemical peels, which can require up to a week to take full effect, microdermabrasion requires no downtime! You’re in and out with no problem.
- Beautifies skin. Microdermabrasion softens the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores, and coarse textured skin.
- Prepares your pores. Microdermabrasion prepares your skin for penetration of high-grade skin care products, which build collagen and give your skin a more youthful look.
- Oxygenates and rejuvenates. As we grow older, our skin loses its ability to consume and retain oxygen, resulting in wrinkles, lines, and dull-looking skin. Microdermabrasion actually oxygenates your deeper skin layers, bringing back that youthful appearance!
- Prevents acne. Diamond Microdermabrasion helps eliminate and prevent breakouts! It eliminates the oil in your pores as a food source for acne-causing bacteria.
- Exfoliates and clears. Microdermabrasion eliminates the dead cells on the surface of your skin, giving you a cleaner, clearer look.